I'm so excited! There are possibilities on the horizon! I have an amazing place to practice now. My office is beautiful, resonant but not too resonant, warm sounding, and perfect to sing in. Best of all, people leave the building by around 6:30 usually, so I can sing to my heart's content every evening. All I need to do is have the discipline to do it.
Happy bit #2: I have e's keyboard in my apartment. AND I finally started unpacking my sheet music boxes now that I have bookshelves. It is entirely possible for me to focus on learning new music each week.
Happy bit #3: I have a car, so I could conceivably drive to coachings :) WOOHOO!!
Happy bit #4: I have a venue!! There are beautiful spaces in the museum where I work, and my colleagues are supportive of my doing a concert there. Now I just need to figure out the repertoire. Something with classical guitar or lute would be ideal...
HOORAY!!!! :)
Hope
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment